[olug] Carry case for dual-bay USB enclosure

Aric Aasgaard aric at omahax.com
Wed Nov 7 09:47:05 UTC 2012

We used hard padded cases similar to those used to carry hand guns.  We switched to using internet based off site back ups this year.

I will be out of town until next week but if you don't have it figured out by then you can try what we used.  I had to use extra padding for it to fit a single hard drive enclosure snugly so it might work.

Sent from my ASUS Pad