[olug] (no subject)

Awais Khan frontsidelockslide at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 23:01:22 UTC 2012

I actually clicked on the link and got a FREE CAMARO, ......

but seriously, I have had my emails hacked a few times, so it's now atleast
one cap letter along with a couple numbers, and that seems to have stopped
my email getting hacked like twice a week.

sometimes I just pick a random word like telephone or cadillac and change
the letters to numbers ... like t313F0n3 and caD111aC or something and that
has essentially made my emails pretty hack- ressistant ... who the hell is
gonna guess my password is Tac0B3ll , I mean seriously  .....