[olug] LinkedIn Group & Contact Form

Wes Turner wes.turner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 07:17:12 UTC 2012

I am attempting to join the OLUG LinkedIn group, because I really need this.

As a non-member, I clicked 'Join Group'.
LinkedIn indicated that the request is still pending.

So I wanted to add a personal touch and send a message regarding the
request to join, however LinkedIn indicated that
"You are no longer allowed to message this person."

The pre-filled To: field reads as "Jon Larsen, Pete T., Craig W., Brian R."

So I go to http://www.olug.org/contact-us/ and type up a real friendly
message regarding my difficulties with joining the LinkedIn group before I
realize that what I am assuming would be a CAPTCHA above the "Enter the
Code"
box is not displaying in Chrome; even with really great extensions enabled.

Consequently, I followed the link to the mailing list.

Just to be clear, I have not yet ever attended an OLUG meeting.

Also, I heard that UNO MISSO is having a resume workshop tomorrow.

Regards,

--
Wes Turner