[olug] HP Secure OS For Linux

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 09:00:57 UTC 2012

Hey All,

A long time ago about 10 years ago HP had their own version of Redhat it was called HP Secure OS for Linux.  It had a couple of neat features (tripwire integration, process compartmentalization, and so on).  I'm doing some research for a project and I'm unable to locate my copies of the CDs.

By any chance does anybody in the group have a copy of the .isos?  I know this is unlikely, but doing a websearch has not been that helpful.  I'm afraid my copies got last in the last old CD purge I did a couple of months ago.

I believe there were two or three CDs in the set.  One was the documentation CD which is the one I would really like to review and the binary cd, there may have also been a source cd as well.

Thanks,

Aaron
0-0-0
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying