[olug] [OT] Verizon data plans...

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 15:36:42 UTC 2012

What is the upstream link going to be? Is it going to be 3G? Or is it
going to be wifi? If it is wifi, then where does it get its link from?
This is how $CELL_COMPANY measures data usage: by how much data they
have to carry over the cellular networks. Having them stipulate that
you have to pony up an additional amount for WifFi HotSpot usage is a
bad thing IMNSHO.