[olug] Intense PC - the most powerful miniature fanless PC EVER!

Ben Watson bwatson1979 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:46:25 UTC 2012

So I was just thinking, for the speculated price of the Intense PC, I
could probably purchase 13-20 Raspberry Pi machines.  Granted the
combined power draw of this many Pis would be more than the Intense
PC, but I wonder if you could get better overall number crunching
performance in some sort of Pi cluster/grid.

Ben