[olug] pbskids.org and pbskidsplay.org

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 17:43:58 UTC 2012

We have played pbskids.org games and videos for many years on Linux systems
... afterall it is mainly Flash based.
Today, i thought i would trial pbsKidsPlay.org but was surprised when

 *Error: Unsupported OS

       PBS KIDS PLAY! does not support your computer's operating system.
                                OK*

Contact US page has a phone 1-888-727-8085 and
http://www.pbskidsplay.org/contact

The real culprit is the developer of the games ...
http://www.tribalnova.com/
*Montreal's Office*
4398, Boul. St-Laurent
Suite 310
Montréal (Québec)
H2W 1Z5
T 514-598-0444
F 514-598-5953
contact at tribalnova.com

Tribal nova has a facebook page and twitter feed listed.

Have not tried fakng the web browser user agent, but since i have installed
Linux for many different kids machines, i don't think we should have to.