[olug] OT: Commodore books?

Dan Anderson dan-anderson at cox.net
Tue Jun 12 20:01:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

I found a box of my old Commodore programming books in my garage.

They've survived 30 years pretty well, but are a bit bent.

If anyone wants these, contact me off-list.

Compute!'s More Machine Language Games for the Commodore 64
Commodore 64 Data Files
BASIC Subroutines for Commodore Computers
SAMS Commodore 64/128 Assembly Language Programming
Compute!'s Data File Handler for the Commodore 64
101 Programming Surprises and Tricks for your Commodore 64 Computer
Kids and the Commodore 64

Otherwise, they're going to the dump sometime later in the week,

There are lots of emulators available:
https://www.google.com/search?q=commodore+64+emulator

Dan