[olug] Ubuntu 12.04 problems?

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 08:50:45 UTC 2012

after ubuntu moved to unity, i moved my desktop to debian with gnome.

i highly recommend it for those who are fed up with failed version upgrades
and childish desktop interfaces.

most *buntu users will feel at home, as all buntu products are born out of
debian. drivers are a little more work, but nothing a google search can't
solve.