[olug] Ubuntu 12.04 problems?

Dave Rowe dave at roweware.com
Fri Jun 1 15:53:49 UTC 2012

I've been running 12.04 regularly, with the Unity desktop.  It's not
that bad, and I don't miss the taskbar as much as I thought I would.
I lock my most used apps to the dockbar deal, and Dash is fine for
finding other apps to launch - it's different, but I'm not launching
and quitting apps every minute - it's mainly long running apps (IDE,
SQLYog, Console/Terminals, etc).

Haven't had any issues with video, network, or sound.

-Dave