[olug] Co-lo in SE Nebraska

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 02:36:44 UTC 2012

There's both Scott Data Center and Pinpoint Communications. I used to work
for a managed services provider who had some equipment at Pinpoint and I
ran into a sales rep from Scott a few years ago who impressed me with how
hard their network would be to take down. Don't have any experience with
either personally, so I can't speak to how well they adhere to their SLAs
or how their customer service is, so I'll have to leave that to you to
evaluate.