[olug] Co-lo in SE Nebraska

Bill Brush bbrush at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 00:35:07 UTC 2012

I used to get my residential service through Binary Net (binary.net)
back when they were 3 guys and a rack of modems.  They are now doing
hosted services and such.

http://www.binary.net/services/hosting/

I had very good experience with them at that time, but I can't speak
to their current situation.  They've been around for almost 20 years
now however, which is impressive for a local ISP.

Bill