[olug] Help w/ my server

aric at omahax.com aric at omahax.com
Tue Jul 24 20:37:09 UTC 2012

I have used Cox business internet to host a few servers in the past.  I
use/used zonedit.com for my DNS.  IMO the cost to benefit ratio of using
Cox business to host servers is too high considering that for $50 a month
you can get a 100Mb colo spot at http://joesdatacenter.com in KC.

hmmmm KC.  .......I am thinking we could pool our resources and rent a
studio apartment or something in KC and make a ghetto DC using the 1Gb
Google fiber.    ....I'd need to know more about it.