[olug] galaxy S3

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Fri Jul 13 17:56:07 UTC 2012

> It will need to able to hook up w/exchange, calendaring etc... work stuff.

I've never had to use Exchange, and my calendar is on Google, which
of course works wonderfully on Android.  I use the "Jorte" calendar app.

> I would really like to ability to ssh from the phone dunno if that's an option of these smartphones.

On Android, I use the "ConnectBot" app with the "Hacker's Keyboard".
The Hacker's Keyboard gives you a full standard keyboard, but you'll
be much happier with a larger screen.  A 3.5" screen would give you
really tiny keys to hit.

--
Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth    obiwan at jedi.com    PrairieRimImages.com