[olug] NVidia and video corruption.

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Tue Jan 24 00:08:49 UTC 2012

Ok, my memory was incorrect.

I can play videos using VLC just fine (recorded TV and others), but
when I use the internal viewer, the video has the lines.

Here's a link to the photo in my GooglePlus stream:
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/108237109142616749665/albums/5700983386433147889

I tried setting the default viewer to use VLC, but it didn't seem to use it...

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dan

--