[olug] Anybody work with this company?

Andrew Embury drazak at ingenii.com
Mon Feb 27 15:43:09 UTC 2012

I know who you mean with the attorney comment, and it's not his company.
 Client Server has been around for awhile and we compete with them at our
company.  They are not a strong competitor and we rarely run into them.
 What kind of feedback are you looking for?  Considering hiring them?
 Considering working there?  It would help us to better answer your
question.

Drew