[olug] mythbackend.log filling with errors... :(

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Sun Feb 12 04:36:24 UTC 2012

I may have resolved my issue by disabling the EIT scanning.  I will check
the login the morning to see how quiet it was over night...

Dan

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/335836 and here:

> I failed to realize in my first reply that you're attempting to record
OTA HD vs cable.  The above links seem to indicate a mismatch in the myth
database between the channel number and the expected frequency of the
channel.  It may require rescanning the channels and/or manual manipulation
of the underlying data in the database.  Perhaps the source of tv guide
data (e.g. Channel numbers and programs) isn't jiving with what myth is
picking up when it scans the OTA channel frequencies and associated channel
numbers advertised during the scan?