[olug] Setting up a MythTV backend system - what's the current recommended way to start?

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Thu Feb 2 01:11:27 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 15:48, Ben Watson <bwatson1979 at gmail.com> wrote:
> SD is what I've been using.  It works.  Only $20/year.  There are
> other offerings out there.  My buddy uses windows media center for his
> HTPC and uses some other free service, though the name escapes me at
> the moment.

I signed up for SD yesterday - I figured I could throw $25 (new price)
at them for their support of the MythTV platform.

Now I just have to figure out which "Cox" entry I use to get the
correct information.  My HDHomerun is finding channels, but they
aren't mapping up with the SD list.

Dan
--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"