[olug] OT: Bandwidth Requirements for VOIP

Ryan Stille ryan at stillnet.org
Fri Dec 28 12:06:59 UTC 2012

Why not ditch the fax machine and use something like eFax? They can keep
their existing fax number.

But I too have not had great experience with voip, even with Cox fiber. I
don't think we were running QOS at the time though. Now the SIP is provided
by Cox I think (I'm no longer at that company so I'm not positive) and they
have no issues.

-Ryan