[olug] Remote access

Jay Bendon jaybocc2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 22:40:07 UTC 2012

To be clear, since a few things have been thrown around...

I assume SBS 2011 = windows small business server 2011...

Is this the machine you're trying to conenct to? Or is this inbetween your
desktop and the internet.

Is your desktop windows or linux?

People keep mentioning vnc is insecure, but in some older windows versions
(i think pre RDP8?) there are some pretty serious exploits to consider
before you open it up.

--Jay