[olug] Did anybody do a Pengpod???

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 09:43:15 UTC 2012

Hey All,

I thought this was kind of interesting but decided not to do this one.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57556746-1/pengpod-a-true-linux-tablet-hits-its-mark-on-indiegogo/

Curious if anyone on the list bought one of these?  I've been interested in the KDE spark but it looks like it might still be a while before that is out.

Of course if I could just get 499 friends to buy one I could always buy a pallet of these and make them into Sparks as well.  I think we'd need to get us adapters for them as well.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-2-Zenithink-C91-android-4-0-Zenithink-Cortex-A9-HDMI-16GB-1GB-Capacitive-Camera-HDMI/704149299.html

Regards,

Aaron
0-0-0
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying