[olug] starting broadband ISP, any suggestions?

Tom Fritz tfritz at me.com
Wed Aug 29 02:06:40 UTC 2012

Kenny,

On Aug 27, 2012, at 09:27 AM, Kenny Kant <akennykant at gmail.com> wrote:

Tom you used to be with Novia right? I think you helped me out with a customer issue a long while back. Is Novia now gone? Just curious..

I am still with Novia. Yes I remember you. Novia is still in business. We are just doing different things. We still host web sites, email accounts. We are adding VPN services and hosting virtual machines.

Tom.

Thanks,

Kenny

Sent from my iPad