[olug] [OT] Job posting - AIX admin

Jason N dashrender at cox.net
Fri Aug 10 14:49:49 UTC 2012

I know the person who left  that job.

---- Dan Linder <dan at linder.org> wrote:
My employer (West Corporation) has recently posted an opening for an AIX
admin.  Thought I'd mention it here since many of us have experience in
other non-Linux systems.

Senior Systems Administrator
Location: Corporate
Department: EIT Infrastructure
City: Omaha (West)

To sweeten the deal, there's a $1500 referral bonus.  If you tell me you're
applying, I'll put in for it and split the after-tax amount if you're
hired.  Plus I'll take you to lunch at the next OLUG Friday luncheon!
 (Though some would not consider that an incentive...)

DanL

--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"