[olug] A moment of silence

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Fri Aug 3 17:13:55 UTC 2012

> I am using a Compaq DL360 G1 as my home firewall.  I had 600+ days of
> uptime.  If you want I have lots of DL360 G1 parts.  I got a spare ROC and
> backplane.

I've got an entire spare server, actually.  My disaster plan was just
to yank the drives & insert them into the new server, but that won't
work if I can't get the drives to stop failing.  Yes, I do backup the
critical bits of OS to another machine.

--
Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth    obiwan at jedi.com    PrairieRimImages.com