[olug] Video Capturing Questions

Joseph Gulizia joseph.gulizia at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 20:11:23 UTC 2012

If the May Meeting isn't booked with a presentation yet -- I'd like to
propose a mythTV setup or MythTV clinic.  Basically my project listed below
has been given a second or third chance.  I don't think the input dongles I
have will work although I did get Black and white or PAL video to record
off of a DVD player yesterday....today Nada........I'd be willing to bring
the necessary Mythbuntu USB, the Foxconn Nettop and the two USB Dongles I
have.

If someone is very sharp with MythBuntu or MythTV it may be something worth
your time in the future...this is basically proof of concept for anopther
five to ten similar systems.

Regards,
Joe Gulizia