[olug] Looking for some svn help

Adam Haeder adam at adamhaeder.com
Wed Apr 25 15:03:25 UTC 2012

We've been using svn internally here for a few years, and while we're
mostly happy with it, we don't feel that we're really taking advantage of
everything that it can do. Also, we've lately been running into a few
strange errors and maybe some non-standard situations that we'd like some
help figuring out. Any svn gurus out there that we can take to lunch and
pepper with questions for an hour? My devs are good about figuring things
out for themselves, but the svn redbook documentation is a little bit of a
black hole, and we feel it would be time better spent if we could just quiz
an expert. And yes, we're aware of git and the fact that it is made of pure
bacon-flavored awesome sauce, but at the moment we're going to stick with
svn. Thanks for any help

--
Adam Haeder
adam at adamhaeder.com

Check out my latest book: LPI Linux Certification in a Nutshell from
O'Reilly: http://bit.ly/bvQQ0I