[olug] Hey all

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 12:51:47 UTC 2012

Yeah, all the APs last night sucked. That's not to say more will get turned
on today.
As far as a cantenna, not so sure if I will have the time. busy day.  that
and no
pringles ;) but it is something to consider... hmm... or is it mmm.

Join The RVLution <http://www.monavie.com/rvlution>- Together We Win!
--
Chad - I AM MONAVIE
Creating A More Meaningful Life