[olug] Linux on Mac Book Air 2011

Cooper Vertz olug at vertz.info
Thu Sep 29 15:02:18 UTC 2011

Thanks!  That is one of the builds I tried.  When I found it was optimistic,
but the video's still blown and the install failed.

FWIW, the windows8 metro DR is also unusable on the same machine, with
almost identical graphics problems.
(top half looks ok but bottom half is a distorted copy of top half)