[olug] Building a web server for both security and performance in 2011

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 15:41:31 UTC 2011

You might be able to use a wildcard cert for private1.foo.com and
private2.foo.com, but to get a wildcard cert for .com......yeah, that
won't go over well.

What MIGHT work(and I don't know how) is if you can tell your SSL Cert
vendor to use a public key that I provide(and that I get from the
public key of the existing domain.