[olug] Android phone recommendations?

webtrekker at cox.net webtrekker at cox.net
Mon Oct 24 00:46:44 UTC 2011

I have the original EVO and have been very pleased with it. I'm not a avid photographer, but the photos I've taken all look good and I get a lot of compliments.  It is 18months old now though, which is ancient in phone technology. I am keeping my eye out for what will be available come June when I can upgrade.