[olug] Computers & stuff need new home

Christopher R. White slaeyer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 18:09:22 UTC 2011

If it can be seen at all by the system dban has a ppc port otherwise I'd
say drill out the drive after its been removed.  My plans for it are as a
traveling DVD / media player, etc. so a new drive isn't a big deal to me, I
was thinking a 2 gig flash drive would hold the os of choice just fine.  As
for the price, I'm hesitant to offer $100 for a system that needs a new
hdd. . .