[olug] hardware for sale or gift

Hurley, Rod RHurley at TENASKA.com
Mon Nov 21 15:31:58 UTC 2011

Jon/Rob or whoever might be interested:

I have a Brooktrout 4 port digital fax board (never taken out of the box) that I am willing to give away, unless someone makes me an offer for it.  There are about 50 of them for sale on Ebay, so that's a waste of time.  This cost us 5 grand, and they work like a charm.  We moved our faxing services to the cloud, so we no longer need it.

Now that I think of it, I actually have 2 (this one unused), and 2nd identical one is used but never had an issue with it.

Contact me to discuss details (model, type, etc) if you are interested.

Rod Hurley, SCSE, SQSVA
Tenaska, Inc.
P402-758-6187
C402-981-9561