[olug] XBOX 360 backup [OT]

Carl Lundstedt clundst at unlserve.unl.edu
Wed Nov 16 06:25:00 UTC 2011

Did you try to resurrect the 360?
http://www.i-hacked.com/content/view/263/62/

I messed up and gouged my mainboard, so I can't claim it will work, but
my red ringed box comes up enough that I could dump the harddrive to a
USB stick.  (It overheats when I start a game.)

If you buy a 4GB slim the harddrive can just be slid into the drive slot
on the slim (doesn't fit tight, but works).

Carl