[olug] Linux on a Lenovo laptop.

Jordan Fox vmifox at gmail.com
Fri May 27 20:51:00 UTC 2011

http://www.system76.com/

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 3:34 PM, Jason Zeisler <superztnt at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm considering my next laptop purchase. One of the models that I'm looking
> at is the X-series from Lenovo. Has anyone had any issues with installing or
> running Linux on any of their hardware? I'm not sure what distort I will
> install. Possibly Ubuntu since that is my desktop OS. Any suggestions on
> different Linux friendly laptops?
>
> Thanks,
> Jason Z.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the
peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your
hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."  Phil 4:6-7

"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the
distance between your knees and the floor."  Anonymous