[olug] Moving Mailman lists off-site

Christopher Cashell topher-olug at zyp.org
Sat May 7 21:24:32 UTC 2011

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 11:40 PM, Obi-Wan <obiwan at jedi.com> wrote:
> My lists are small enough that I'm not worried about changing the
> list address (domain) for them.  I *really* don't want a full server
> hosting option; I just want someplace that will host the mailing
> lists themselves.  Any ideas?

I know you said you weren't interested in switching to Gmail, but one
of the features included with the Google Apps for Domains is "groups"
(mailing lists).  With the free version, you can have up to 10 groups,
each with up to 100 users.  Maximum size of a message is 25MB.

I'm guessing there are other mailing list providers out there, but I
don't know of any offhand.

--
Christopher