[olug] Uptime

George De Bruin sndchaser at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 20:49:29 UTC 2011

At a previous job we found a Sun Ultra 60 workstation that was within 2
weeks of being up for 5 years straight.  It started developing some bad
spots on the hard drive, but we tried to baby it through to make it the
whole 5 years (not that we had a spare disk laying around anyway...).
 Unfortunately it gave up 3 days before reaching the 5 year mark.

But, still: 5 years -- for a workstation....

George

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 3:36 PM, Curtis LaMasters <curtislamasters at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Logged into this device today to push out some policy changes.  Wholly
> molly. Go Cisco.
>
> uptime is 1 year, 45 weeks, 19 hours, 10 minutes
>
> Curtis LaMasters
> http://www.curtis-lamasters.com
> http://www.builtnetworks.com

---
Faster moments spent spread tales of change within the sound...