[olug] Local Server Hosting

Phil Brutsche phil at brutsche.us
Fri Mar 18 19:07:04 UTC 2011

CoSentry charges $70 per rack unit, and if you're willing to drive to KC
you can get into Joe's Datacenter [1] or Wholesale Internet [2] for $50
per rack unit. The latter two also allow minitowers at the same price point.

For budget hosting I wouldn't pay more than $60. The places in KC might
be a little cheaper, but I guarantee I'll use more than $10 in diesel
fuel just getting there and back.

[1] http://www.joesdatacenter.com/
[2] http://www.wholesaleinternet.com/index.php

--