[olug] Local Server Hosting

Dan Clough dan at miniarpa.net
Fri Mar 18 18:14:29 UTC 2011

A bunch of list guys (myself included) were looking into starting a
community colo, but nothing materialized.  Unfortunately the colo market
here is pretty bleak.  Kansas City is 3 hours away and has some nice
prospects, but at the local level there's nothing below enterprise
solutions.

At this point you'll probably want to find somebody with a rack in their
basement and a nice business-class connection.

Dan