[olug] Syncing address

Jason N dashrender at cox.net
Fri Jun 17 23:09:03 UTC 2011

Oh man.. I'm sorry...

that phone ... is so... well.. not good!

It was so bad for sprint that sprint actually had a limited time offer where they replaced it with the Touch Pro 2 for free.

Good luck!

Are you using it as a phone, or just a PDA without internet access?

---- Kelly Williams <kellywilliams81 at gmail.com> wrote:
this is the one I have http://www.htc.com/us/support/touch-pro-alltel/help/