[olug] Syncing address

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 17:23:42 UTC 2011

For syncing Outlook to GMail, Google has released a tool, Google Apps Sync
Tool, that syncs many features of Outlook to their counterparts on the web.
It's intended for Google Apps users, but it should work for a regular gmail
account.
 On Jun 17, 2011 11:31 AM, "Kelly Williams" <kellywilliams81 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> I have heard that wireless and bluetooth doesn't work with droid..
>
> On 6/17/2011 8:48 AM, Jason N wrote:
>> There is no might, there is an android rom for it.. but I never ran it,
so I have no idea how good it is.

>> ---- Aric Aasgaard<aric at omahax.com> wrote:
>> I have a touch pro. Exchange server works great. ......<troll
snicker>...... There might be an android rom for it.