[olug] Connected to Sprint 4G!

Jordan Fox vmifox at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 21:58:09 UTC 2011

I can't connect from home - closest big intersection 168th & Center.
Epic 4g
Jordan

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the
peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your
hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."  Phil 4:6-7

"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the
distance between your knees and the floor."  Anonymous