[olug] Atom systems on PCIE card

Jon Larsen relayer at levania.org
Thu Jun 9 15:02:56 UTC 2011

When you say 'won't fit into the server' are you saying server rack or
some proprietary slot inside an existing server? If it is a server rack.
1U is the smallest you're going to get.

Why not consider Linode?  At $20 a month for the entry-level system
(same as OLUG), that's pretty frugal and you don't have to worry about
the hardware.