[olug] Sysadmin day!

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 14:57:20 UTC 2011

I heard that it should be IT Administrator Appreciation Day; what is
the day for the network admins, storage admins, etc? If we combine
them into Sysadmins, then we can present a unified front to managers,
the world, Hallmark, and everyone.

http://www.standalone-sysadmin.com/blog/2009/07/reflections-on-sysadmin-appreciation-day/