[olug] Question for MythTV users and a related sale at NewEgg for a HomeRun HDHR3.

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Wed Jul 27 14:29:33 UTC 2011

Using the promo code takes the price of a SiliconDust tuner to $109
delivered from NewEgg.  This is for the HDHomeRun DUAL HDHR3-US.  Here's the
$20 off code:EMCYTZT629

I'm really hoping to get one of these. Just gotta convince the family
financial officer we need it today! ;-)

I'd initially use this to pull un-encrypted COX TV but later move to
over-the-air.

Question: How many COX channels will this see here in the Omaha area?  IIRC,
it only pulls in the DIGITIAL channels, not the analog ones.  (i.e. 100-0
and higher)  Can anyone confirm?

Thanks,
DanL

--