[olug] Installfests

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 17:11:57 UTC 2011

start the day off with an hour for installs, use the next hour for basic
configuration (browser plugins, pkg management, etc). move on to basic
command line for the next hour, break for lunch, then do some power-user
presentations for the second half.

the newbs and volunteers show up early, and the regular guests can show up
during lunchbreak.

this may be a sustainable model.