[olug] Apache alternatives

aric at omahax.com aric at omahax.com
Wed Jul 20 20:13:21 UTC 2011

THANKS!!!! I use Hostgator it is shared Apache.  I had them move me to a
different server because the one I was on for several years was getting a
bit laggy and didn't has as much HDD space left as I wanted.

This email caused me to think of the solution to an issue with some
iCalendars I was having today because hostgator never deleted the account
on the old server and a user was still connection to the old server via IP
address.