[olug] Apache alternatives

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 19:34:44 UTC 2011

I think in a larger deployment, I'd likely just stick with Apache. But if
you have only 512MB of memory, then using something more lightweight is
certainly appealing. And the article makes it sound like asynchronous web
servers have serious performance advantages.

Is the PHP support in other web servers near identical?

Are these other servers a pain to configure? And what about security?