[olug] SNMP changes in Ubuntu?

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Sun Jul 17 03:28:45 UTC 2011

I monitor numerous aspects of my system with mrtg & snmp.  I upgraded
to Ubuntu 11.04 last month, and despite my GUI problems, the SNMP
setup carried over just fine.  Today I upgraded all the packages again
& rebooted, and now I find that my SNMP daemon is missing large swaths
of OID ranges -- including all the disk utilization entries.

Has anybody else experienced this or heard of it happening?

--
Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth    obiwan at jedi.com    PrairieRimImages.com