[olug] need linux

adam davis radamdavis at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 07:21:30 UTC 2011

That is what supposed to come with my textbook. But since I bought this used it didn't come with any disks. That is why I am in need of it.
Now why the class is using this old old program. That part I am not sure of.

</Adam>

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of

people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."