[olug] need linux

Kevin D. Snodgrass kdsnodgrass at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 00:38:25 UTC 2011

--- On Mon, 1/24/11, adam davis <radamdavis at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I am in need of Fedora core2 for a class I am taking. If
> anyone has an idea how I can get a copy of this would be
> appreciated.
> Thanks
>
> </Adam>

FC2?  What class and what education establishment?  They need to be informed that FC2 is WAY too old to be used as a educational tool if the intent is to prepare the student for something in the real world.  Was udev used back then?  mdadm?  lvm?  I know kvm didn't exist yet.  Lots of Linux tools have changed, been deprecated and replace as well as new tools added.  Seems like a waste of time to me....

Kevin D. Snodgrass